We help individuals with both large and small estates, a proper estate plan can help if you are trying to protect your assets or attempting to limit taxes.
The Hackensack, NJ law firm of Joseph L. Nackson, Attorney at Law, represents clients throughout New Jersey with wills, trusts and estate administration. We have over 30 years experience in New Jersey handling everything from business successions to medical healthcare directives (living wills). We are capable everything from simple wills to spendthrift trusts.
For additional information about us and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our Firm Overview. For a free initial phone consultation to discuss your wills, trusts, or estate matter with Hackensack attorney Joe Nackson, please call us at 201-342-5000.
Experienced Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer
We have extensive experience handling a wide range of estate planning matters on behalf our clients. We can serve as estate administrator or assist those that have been named as an administrator. We can also assist with the following:
- Preparing wills, including simple wills and pour-over wills
- Preparing trusts, including revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Preparing durable powers of attorney, including limited and general powers of attorney
- Preparing medical healthcare directives (living wills), including clearly expressing what you would like in certain situations and/or appointing an individual to make medical decisions on your behalf in the event you become incapacitated
- Preparing guardianship papers, including appointing a guardian or guardians to care for your children
- Litigating will contests or other probate matters
- Estate administration, including estate administration with or without a will, as well as representing those appointed as estate administrators and executors